Value Investing combined with advanced math algorithms
“Pure mathematics is, in its way, the poetry of logical ideas”.... Albert Einstein
Wealth management Investing
Our investment strategies
1. We invest in undervalued securities using our proprietary valuating algorithms.
2. We reduce security holdings & take profits, when our market direction algorithms gives us a sell signal. We are not buy and hold forever investors.
3. With additional authorization and a 1 year minimum client account, we employ conservative hedging strategies by writing options.
4. With additional authorization and a 1 year minimum client account, we may speculate by buying options as a hedge against market moves, or for high risk tolerant clients, to boost their returns.
5. With low risk tolerant clients we diversify into corporate bonds, and will offer some large bank interest paying derivatives that are offered to Advanced Math Investing. Periodically
6. We do not buy or sell: insurance annuities, life insurance policies, mortgages, or mortgage backed securities.
Simple, Tell us your objective